DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
55,000EUR - 65,000EURPublicado 04/11/16
- Leading technological company.
- Digital Marketing Manager fluent in English
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational leading company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Manage and develop our client SEM strategy . Create, track and optimize Adwords campaigns
- Manage and optimize Social Network campaigns.
- Manage and develop our client SEM strategy.
- Constant control over CPC, CTR, ROI, ROAS and data feed. Measure all actions and generate reports.Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, emailing, affiliation, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Take full advantage of our marketing automation solution
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Commercial animation of the platform, on-site promotion of our products and services
- Implement best practices and work closely with the central media digital agency
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Expertise on all marketing activities, even offline, that can drive brand awareness, traffic and leads on websites.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Required Experience: 5-8 years experience in digital marketing.
- PreviousexperienceinB2B digital marketing activities.
- Provenworkingexperiencein digital marketing Demonstrableexperiencemanaging SEO/SEM, marketing database, emailing, affiliation, social media and/ordisplayadvertisingcampaigns
- Content management skills, including site management, usability, information architecture and layout Experience in optimizing landing pages and conversion rate Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Omniture, WebTrends)
Great salary package conditions and career path