No se aceptan más candidaturas
Digital Marketing Manager (BtoB)
- Large international Real State Company
- You've got strong experience with digital media marketing?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
B2B Real State Company
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels in Spain.
You must be a data-driven, analytical thinker. Specifically, you will be responsible for digital media buying and management of the day-to-day operations of social, search, display and re targeting campaigns.
This position reports into the Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, emailing, affiliation, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Take full advantage of our marketing automation solution
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Commercial animation of the platform, on-site promotion of our properties
- Implement best practices and work closely with the central media digital agency
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Expertise on all marketing activities, even offline, that can drive brand awareness, traffic and leads on websites.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Qualifications/Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Required Experience: 5-8 years experience in digital media/marketing.
Qualifications/Skills: Fluency in English / Spanish as mother tongue
Previous experience in B2B digital marketing activities is a plus
Proven working experience in digital marketing
Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, emailing, affiliation, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
Content management skills, including site management, usability, information architecture and layout
Experience in optimizing landing pages and conversion rate
Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst, Omniture, WebTrends)
Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Career path and attractive package