Digital Communication Project Lead
International Company, health sector.
Digital Communication, english billigüal, project management experience.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Company- highly specialised products for Healthcare and Life Sciences.
Descripción de la oferta
Harmonizes digital platforms from a corporate communication perspective providing insight to:
- The websites
- Social media profiles
Updates corporate contents across websites and social media.
Ensures correct definition and monitors key measurement indicators (dashboard) from the websites and online platforms.
Supervises proper brand deployment across the websites and online platforms.
Monitors corporate reputation (active listening) integrating off and on channels.
Promotes a digital culture across the organization.
Helps to roll-out corporate communication strategy off and on line internally and externally.
Liaise with all functions to ensure regular maintenance in corporate websites and social media.
Liaise with agencies for regular follow-up and knowledge transfer.
- Participates and gives support to cross functional projects led by CIC.
- Coordinates projects, planning, budgeting, execution and evaluation.
- Maintains good relations and liaises with key partners and stakeholders.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in a Communication department.
- Proven deliveries in the digital communications area
- Experience in project management
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment
- Extensive knowledge of Corporate Communication Tools, Policies, Processes
- University Degree.
- Billingüal english is a must, spanish and other languages a plus.
- Great team player, good communication skills, proactive, focus on details, capability of juggling a heavy workload with different priorities; enthusiastic and positive.
- Honest, humble and highly committed.
Great international opportunity.