- One of the largest low cost airlines in Europe.
- Data Scientist in the Payment & Fraud department.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
As a Data Scientist, you will build, merge, structure and drive meaning from the voluminous amount of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data that our suppliers and we generate in our payment and fraud systems. We are a team responsible for building a global multi payment solution. You will play a vital role in the development of tools that support the daily operations. and the overall performance and customer experience by making payment at Company. You will be analyzing the occurrence of events across different time periods and geographical locations, aiming to find patterns and trends in huge transactional data sets.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
To succeed in this role you will need to have at least a few years experience of building data models, with a strong interest in data science; concepts such as predictive modeling and machine learning will excite you. You'll need a Master's degree in Mathematics, Economics or something similar, as well as the ability to write code.
- We offer the opportunity for a permanent position.
- A learning and development centric environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing across teams.
- Competitive terms & conditions.
- The opportunity to shape the future of the online payment industry.
- ID tickets after 3 months for you and your family.
- International English speaking office in Barcelona.