- Multinational leader uin Financial Services
- Specialist in Data Mining
Acerca de nuestro cliente
One of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Company operates in 37 countries.
Descripción de la oferta
The Data Scientist will have the following responsibilities:
Within the IT department, the Data Scientist ensures all functional activities related to the set up of data flows between applications, data quality validation, and data quality monitoring.
He/she takes part in projects, within international subsidiaries, from first user's requirements analysis till the deployment of the final solution.
The Data Scientist ensures the coordination of activities between Project Managers and Subsidiaries:
- He/she helps defining data requirements (data fields, level of data quality) with Project Managers / IT Analysts
- He/she takes part in the review of solutions with the help of the corporate architect, IT analysts and Project Managers
- He/she manages subsidiaries helping them to understand and identify data which need to be extracted and sent to central
- He/she tests the data flows and data quality before delivery to applications
- He/she takes part in or coordinates the tests
- He/she takes part in or coordinates the move to production of data flows
- He/she maintains the data dictionary
- He/she ensure a fixing within the SLA of data quality issues that could occur in production
- Any decision which has an impact on projects, planning, budget or organisation, must be submitted to the IT Supervisor, the Project Manager, or in some contexts to the steering committee for formal validation.
- He/she takes day to day decision in the frame of the application and project.
- The Data Scientist reports to the IT Supervisor.
Internal and External contacts
- IT Supervisor and Project Managers
- Internal and external consultant
- Executive and senior management
- IT Analysts
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Computer Studies
- Users Good communication skills
- Experience or Master in Big Data
- Good knowledge of Long Term Leasing activity is a plus
- Frequent travels will be required
- Experience on Data Management
Fluent in English C1/C2 is a must - international context
Good opportunity for your professional career