Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company specialized in applying technology in clinical, scientific and commercial area.
Descripción de la oferta
We are recruiting an experienced data integration engineer who will be part of an expert technical team, responsible for data extraction, transformation and loading between different systems and databases, and on a number of key large scale projects. The data is primarily in the areas of medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and as such, requires a strong understanding of related security considerations and practices.
- Provides unique expertise in data extraction, transformation and loading from and into multiple systems.
- Implement robust ETL and data integration processes for efficient data extraction from disparate clinical systems and databases.
- Understands and implements automated data transfers securely, and with traceability / auditing to industry best practice standards.
- Refine, clarify and ensure accuracy of interfaces provided by third parties.
- Collaborate with Systems Analysts identifying key data and metadata residing in source systems to meet project requirements.
- Review, evaluate and contribute to designs of data transfer & data integration services, logical and associated physical data models, and mappings.
- Constructs data quality control solutions (as part of the data transfer process), and provides data flow diagrams.
- Participates in testing activities to assure quality deliverables.
- 3rd Line support of ETL, middleware and other software deployed centrally and at healthcare locations.
- Management and analysis of the transferred data, including daily updates, review, and evaluation.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Skills & Experience
- Extensive and recent experience of data Extraction, Transformation and Loading with at least one of:
- Healthcare Integration engines e.g. Mirth, Rhapsody, Ensemble
- Modern open-source ETL tools e.g. Talend, Pentaho, Mulesoft
- Enterprise ETL tools e.g. Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator
- Comfortable working with XML data and XSD Schema
- At least one RDBMS (Oracle preferred)
- Able to develop queries/procedures in SQL (e.g. PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Exposure to both Windows and Linux environments
- Able to read and update UML and ERD diagrams
- Strong understanding of general software development approaches and principles: Waterfall, Iterative, Test-driven dev, Source Control, Testing
- Ability to communicate fluently, both verbally and written, in English
- Exposure to healthcare \ life sciences \ clinical trials \ pharmaceutical data is highly preferred alternatively you will need to have worked in a regulated industry eg Telecommunications, Utilities or Financial Services
- Experience of Master & Reference Data Management
- Understanding of Event-driven Messaging and SOA approaches
- Experience with HL7 based data exchange would be beneficial