- 5 + years of data governance experience.
- International career at the Financial Service sector.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International company leader on service sector.
Descripción de la oferta
Develop Data Policy and Standards
- Accountable for developing and maintaining group data policy and standards framework
- Develop group data policy document and manage syndication with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with Data Stewards, Compliance and Quality Lead, ZEM Information Management Architects to oversee development of Group data standards
Conduct data maturity assessment
- Enhance data maturity assessment framework to assess the quality of data assets, processes and skillsets across the enterprise.
- Conduct maturity assessment across Organizational Units.
- Review maturity assessment results and determine target thresholds for the Organizational Units.
- Provide recommendations to improve data and analytics capabilities for every Organizational Units to better align and support the business requirements
- Determine for which OUs and for which areas should the investment be prioritized
- Coach Organizational Unit representatives in conducting self-assessment
Supporting local units in establishing data governance
- Develop data governance vision and objectives for the group's data capability maturity for the future.
- Setup local Organizational Unit governance bodies to develop realistic milestones and a plan to achieve target data capability maturity.
- Drive data standardization efforts across the enterprise and support Organizational Unit, function and segment adoption.
- Develop a governance structure to oversee adherence of the data initiatives within each Organizational Unit to common standards.
- Understand Organizational Unit constraints or challenges and propose changes to central standards and policies to enable easier adoption.
Coordinate with Compliance functions:
- Coordinate with compliance functions (e.g., Legal & Compliance, Risk, IT Security) to understand requirements
- Embed compliance requirements across data standards.
Perform ongoing activities for data governance
- Facilitate running of governance forums. Ensure that the forum is achieving desired objectives. Propose new forums as required.
- Perform risk assessments including Total Risk Profile (TRP).
- Ensure that data owners/custodians are routinely assessing data against business needs and data management practices align with regulatory requirements.
- Review data governance risks, issues, challenges and develops mitigation plan to addressed identified issues / challenges.
- Review and update data governance frameworks based on new risks, issues, challenges uncovered either from within the organization or in the market (competitors).
Relationships (Dropdown Selection):
- High Level Client Internally Focused - The job's core deliverables rely on delivering service to internal clients, usually at the executive or Sr. Management level. Includes using subject matter expertise to address advanced, high-level questions and issues.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or other technical fields.
5 + years of data governance experience.
- 5-10 years of experience in leading / managing data governance functions
- Minimum 5 years design and development experience in data warehousing
- Minimum 5 years program/project management experience - preferably with experience working in more than one function / business
- Experience in enterprise data policy and standards
- Experience in conducting data / analytics maturity assessments
- Proven track record in data standardization and data security
- Strong understanding of metadata management tools
- Experience in Insurance and Reporting
- International company
- International and multicultural environment
- Work in the leader of the sector
- Professional career