Customer service Manager
45,000EUR - 55,000EURPublicado 25/11/16
- Importante empresa multinacional
- Customer service Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Descripción de la oferta
- Ensure the consistent and effective provision of services / information to the customer base including (but not only) Technical support, follow up of offers, order management, fulfilment, after sales care, problem solving and other services across all media (Telephone, mail, etc.).
- Develop and lead a "Commercial" attitude from all CS employees: generating leads for sales force through active listening and probing for customer requirements and opportunities
- Ensures all quotes are chased in a timely manner and escalated to the sales force to secure the business for the company.
- Ensure communication with his/her management line is clear and focused, with Customer always represented fairly and accurately.
- Develop / Implement relevant customer service procedures and processes in the respect of the Quality Management System and in accordance with company Policies en standards. Develop back up and organisation specific for critical business processes.
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures for customers so that company can be fully aware of any issues in the shortest lead-time.
- Expert in all areas of her / his responsibilities: Coaches team members in all aspects of the job.
- Replace her / his team members when necessary in order to maintain the level of service.
- Drive continuous improvement: Utilize information and statistics that will inform corrective and preventative actions followed in actions plans shared across the team, thereby ensuring the level of customer service required.
- TeamDevelopment :FullhierarchicalandmanagementresponsibilityfortheCustomerServiceteamincluding :
- Recruitment, development, training, appraisals, disciplinary and coaching.
- Set, agree and drive KPI's within the Customer Service team in accordance with group standards.
- Effective and efficient resource planning and delivery.
- Ensure Health and safety compliance as per standards under local law
- Develop wide market knowledge and ensure a keen awareness of company products portfolio offering.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master degree in Business administration
- Minimum three (5) years progressive industry experience in customer services management role
- Attention to details, perfectionist, proactivity
- Ability to work under time pressure and multi-tasking
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problem
- Excellent Customer sense
- Good knowledge and demonstrated practice of international trade: Incoterms, Payment terms, Transport.
- Cooperative; willingness to interact and work with others; team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish. Fluent in English. One additional Western European language would be a plus (French, German, Spanish, Italian…)
- Direct and interactive computer skills and electronic business interfaces: outlook, e-mail, Microsoft Office, extranet/intranet…
- Ability to manage, make decisions and lead change
- Ability to work, improve and document processes
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional