Chief Software Oficer / Chief Technology Officer
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Company that develops a software for early detection of CSN diseases (Multiple Sclerosis).
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to company CEO, the candidate will lead the software development area, focused on early detection of CSN diseases (Multiple Sclerosis).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
1. Degree in Biology, Neurology, Engineering, Computational Sciences or similar
2. PhD in medical imaging, with preference for brain MRI analysis.
3. Experience in the analysis of brain MRI images and software development for imaging analysis at the industry level.
4. Experience in managing teams of scientists, project managers and publishing research results in top journals of the field (e.g. Neuroimaging).
5. Collaborating with the CEO for designing the R&D and business strategy, presenting the science and products in front of investors (BA or VCs), the company board, partners and others.
6. Organizing and leading the Scientific Advisory Board of the company
7. Experience in the life cycle of imaging software, from research to regulatory approval and market.
8. Experience in the regulatory environment (CE marker, 501k from FDA…) of medical software and cloud computing for the health sector (HIPA compliance…).
9. Experience in budgeting and execution of R&D programs in medical imaging.
10. Personal skills: leadership, team work, resilience to changes, entrepreneurship.
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.