CRM technical Specialist
- CRM specialist with experience in EXACT TARGET or other marketing automation
- International services company leader in its sector.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International services company leader in its sector.
Descripción de la oferta
- Work with the CRM Team and conjointly with other departments to implement ExactTarget and effective CRM campaigns.
- Execute advanced configuration and development activities of Exact Target Business Units (Setup, Data modeling, Data import/export etc.).
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, prototyping, proof-of-concepts (e.g. development of micro sites using Salesforce AMP scripts).
- Provide support throughout the implementation of lifecycle campaigns as a key member of the implementation team.
- Create campaigns Automation within Exact Target/Salesforce.
- Partner with internal, cross-functional marketing partners to identify target audiences and exclusions, refine campaign logic etc.
- Act as a liaison between global technical teams, local country Marketers and CRM campaign Executives.
- Support and ensure timely implementation of CRM technical rollouts across CE region.
- Usage of a Marketing Data warehouse/Data Mart for the integration of different data sources (with the support of the global IT and digital departments).
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Min. 3 years of experience with Salesforce Marketing Could/Exact Target or other marketing automation / email marketing / CRM system (minimum 1 year of technical/ process management experience)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud /Exact Target or other similar platform CRM Email setup experie.nce (e.g. Smartfocus, Experian Cheetahmail, Silverpop, Oracle Marketing Cloud, etc.).
- Demonstrated experience with e-mail construction and responsive design (HTML, CSS, etc.).
- Analytical and process-oriented, proficient in Excel and comfortable working with large data sets to make data-driven decisions.
- Experience with Salesforce/ExactTarget Ampscript functions.
- Database and SQL language knowledge, use of database query tools.
- Experience in Data modeling and presentation (SAS, SPSS Modeller, R, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in site analytics and with tag management tools is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, German or French would be a plus.
- Well organized and high attention to detail, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously often under challenging time constraints.
- Experience collaborating closely with other departments.
- Ability to adapt to and perform in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Results-oriented, ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Team oriented - desire to be a part of and contribute to a high performance culture.
Permanent contract. Possibility of career in international company.