Country Manager Spain (Government)
- Country Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational Telecommunication Company.
Descripción de la oferta
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all operations of company in order to maximise portfolio recoveries and deliver superior service to the client.
- The candidate will be responsible of three people so he would be a senior leader.
- He/she will be the interface between Ministry reporting to the COO and should improve the technology solutions.
- Maximise the recoveries of the portfolio.
- Analysis, recommendation and implementation of company's strategy.
- Define, implement and control strategies and targets.
- Establish company's operating guidelines, performance metrics, management controls, business plans and budget guidelines in line with parent company.
- Motivation of employees and strategic guidance.
- Evaluation of the team.
- Representation of the company in the Spanish market.
- Manage relationship with Ministry.
- Partner with other Country Managers to promote close working relationships and asset management improvements.
- Participate in investment activities related to evaluating and reviewing potential target portfolios.
- Actively source new business opportunities.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- The candidate must have had contact with some ministry to have the concession to deliver the services.
- We will also valuate the experience with solutions like hardware, software and Telecommunications (but it is not a must).
- Sales Person.
- Leadership experience.
- High level of knowledge of Public Sector.
- High knowledge of Business to Government.
- He/she Should have 10 - 15 years of experience.
Good opportunity in a multinational technological company.