No se aceptan más candidaturas
- Great opportuntiy for an Industrial Financial Controller
- International Company with global presence
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading international Company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Reporting dotted line to Head of the Country Controllers and direct line to the Site Manager, the Country Controller will be the most senior finance professional in Spain.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning and analysis, statutory accounting, taxation & legal issues as well as business support.
- This is an all-round Country Controller role but as well as ensuring you manage controls and processes you will also act as a very close business partner to the Country Manager who is expecting support and guidance in helping grow the business.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- About 4 years of professional experience in controlling working for an manufacturing multinational.
- B4 audit experience will be positively valued.
- Strong accounting and analytic skills.
- Knowledge of local regulation (Spanish GAAP).
- Degree qualification or MBA level required.
- Fluent English and Spanish (both oral and written).
- Ability to be self-driven and identify opportunities for improvements, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organisation.
Career growth and development.