Country Accountant high level of english
35,000EUR - 40,000EURPublicado 14/11/16
- Accountant high level of english
- Oil & Gas, trading, logistics experience
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global player in the Oil & Gas industry.
Descripción de la oferta
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of financial statements (Cash Flow Statements, Profit and Loss Accounts and Balance Sheet) on a regular basis and ensure certification of external auditors.
- Providing high quality Management information that will act as key enabler for effective decision-making. Management information will essentially include:
- Product profitability reports.
- Deal profitability analysis.
- Pricing analysis.
- Treasury reports.
- Preparing bank reconciliation statements on a regular basis.
- Accounting for sales, purchases and other transactions and ensure that books of accounts are maintained up to date.
- Liaising with banks and external vendors for day-to-day operating activities.
- Effectively handling ad-hoc internal and external queries and information requests.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
The ideal candidate will have:
- An in-depth understanding of Spanish and EU tax and law regulations in Oil and Gas industry.
- A Masters' degree in Accounting, Chartered Accountancy or Cost and Management Accountancy with at least 5 years' experience with good understanding of Accounting standards and policies.
- Experience in logistics, Oil & Gas or trading needed.
- Excellent spoken and written English, a native Spanish speaker.
- Computer literacy - excellent working knowledge of accounting software, MS office etc.
We also expect the candidate to be:
- Innovative, improvements and solutions focused.
- A good team player with high level of integrity.
- An excellent listener and communicator.
- Confident negotiator.
- Able to adapt to changes both in the external and internal environment.
- Possess a keen analytical mind with willingness to learn and develop.
- Comfortable working with a virtual team based in Dubai.
Career oportunities and development.