Financial Controller specialized in projects controlling
Multinational healthcare company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational healthcare company.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Finance Controller Manager of the company and working in team with rest of Finance colleagues, the Financial Controller will be responsible to support the Manufacturing controlling area and act as the primary local contact and facilitator for the New Business Models and Digital Solutions function.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the financial information, as well as the correct fulfilment of the targets of the company.
- Compile and fill in the system figures for monthly period end closing (P&L, Balance Sheet, KPI's)
- Organize and manage the internal process of intercompany charges
- Support the annual budget and periodic forecasts preparation, coordinating the needs of the different areas and the corporate requirements and guidelines.
- Control and follow-up of the business ensuring detection and communication of possible deviations over the plan, so to the advice stakeholders and take corrective actions on time.
- Analyse and interpret financial data and recommend changes to improve insight into business and financial performance.
- Collaborate with business areas in the design of management tools contributing to efficiency improvements.
- Participate in the analysis, development and follow-up of new projects and business initiatives.
- Grant the correct functioning of the internal processes in order to optimize the resources and to guarantee quality information.
- Manage proactively relations with the business units that result in joint activities that benefit overall performance and customer satisfaction.
- Perform ad-hoc cost calculation and analysis of financial figures.
- Cost calculation of new services or products as requested by business partners.
- Direct cost control and financial analysis efforts.
- Drive cost productivity to ensure financial targets
- Setup and maintenance of material master data.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Master's degree in Business Administration or similar; MBA or postgraduate degree will be considered.
- Advanced user of ERP (SAP FI-CO/MM)
- Proficiency MS Office.
- Knowledge of data mining, BO/BI .
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 5-years of experience preferably in IT or Services industry.
- Problem solver.
- Team player.
- Used to work with deadlines.
- Availability to travel.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional