No se aceptan más candidaturas
Contract Manager Norte de España
45,000EUR - 46,000EURActualizado 25/11/16
- Important company of the industrial sector
- Contract Manager Norta de España
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important company of the industrial sector
Descripción de la oferta
- In particular: Manage standards & non standard contracts: developing, drafting,assistance in negotiating, execution, closure, termination. In close collaboration with all departments involved.
- Draft, review, assistance in negotiating and supervision of all kinds of commercial contracts (sales, supply of goods and/or services and installation, NDA, agency, distribution, bonds & guarantees, joint projects/ventures, etc.)
- Responsible for day to day contract management and compliance issues related to the contract and project.
- Responding to inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions.
- Reviews and manages contractual obligations of the parties and provides continual review to ensure that all terms & conditions are met.
- Manage and identifying risk and issues associated with contract matters, through sound contract negotiations and contract language, obtaining the best terms from customers and suppliers.
- Responsibility for adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Educating the project team on contract terms and monitoring compliance.
- Ensure that all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly.
- Special focus on projects deviations, especially those that could affect the obligations under the contract and with financial impact.
- Review and analyse the contractual conditions for tenders and potential contracts between the company and its clients.
- Assess properly the risks regarding the specific law, regulations and legislation applicable to each project in order to minimise any risks. Propose realistic and acceptable contractual alternatives.
- Develop and implement means of handling risk involving unacceptable contract terms and conditions, lead contract reviews, and negotiate terms and conditions as required before requesting contract signature from upper management.
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Responsible for consultation and taking to board level any contractual, business issues which are not solved satisfactorily by the Project team in a timely manner.
- Primary contact between the project team and/or business unit and legal.
- Serve as the company's referee on contractual matters, ensuring timely review and approval. Reviewing and managing contractual obligations and providing constant counsel to ensure that all terms and conditions are met.
- Improve, develop and integrate contract management tools, templates, drafts, methods and processes in order to ensure excellent execution and standardisation
- Improve and develop agency agreements drafts according to the internal procedures and policies.
- Prepare all necessary documentation related to contract/offered conditions to meet internal procedures regarding tender approval and signing of contracts.
- Manage agreements with subcontractors, providers and other third parties involved in the project.
- Assistance in preparing communications with clients and any other third parties when needed
- Conducting effective presentations to departments within the company on sensitive contract matters and best commercial practices.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Education / Qualification:
- Law and/or business administration degree
- Master specialisation in international law / External trade / commercial law.
Specific knowledge and skills:
- Able to resolve contract and pricing issues. Strong legal judgement and capabilities for negotiating and drafting agreements. Alternative dispute resolution techniques.
- Able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills.
- High level written and oral communication skills.
- Strong business orientation
- Experience in global projects.
- Dynamic and proactive in working with challenging legal issues that demand practical legal solutions in international affairs, providing legal counsel on a wide range of legal matters and identifying legal risks proposing solutions to mitigate them.
- Capable of working under fast changing conditions white meeting tight deadlines.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Familiar with FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers Conditions) of Contract
- High personal drive and result oriented
- Team worker
- Travel availability
- Dynamics of public and private tender processes.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional