Continuous Improvement Leader
- Main chemical company
- Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world?
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Main industrial company.
Descripción de la oferta
Your responsabilities will be:
- Manage local operations improvement process: selecting projects and its priorisation
- Overlooks continuos improvement initiatives in the site
- Identify and define change management needs and 7 or training activities
- Coach and potentially train improvement team members
- Lead major site projects, re-designing processes and defining best practices
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University degree (engineering preferred)
- 7 years of relevant functional and technical experience in related industry
- 3 years of experience in continuous improvement
- Master Lean/six Sigma tools & methodologies (B Belt)
- Hability to manage and organize project team workload
- Develop ongoing milestones / shedule ensure deliverable towars these milestones
- Able to create presentations that drive understanding and create a compelling story
- Ability to energise and lead a cross-functional team around a project
Buena oportunidad de carrera.
Flexibilidad horaria y organizativa.
Plan de consiliación laboral y familiar.