Compliance & Reporting Responsible
40,000EUR - 45,000EURActualizado 25/11/16
- Multinational and Industrial Experience
- English is a must
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Spanish subsidiary of a global leader.
Descripción de la oferta
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts. Supervision that local accounting books are in compliance with Spanish GAAP. Maintain a strict control on local financial statements. A high level of quality in the financial information is a must.
- Direct responsibility on the accounting records in connection with Fixed Assets of the company.
- Assistance to external auditors (big four).
- Reporting requirements of the Group. It is expected an outstanding level of compliance in terms of timing and accuracy.
- Follow the policies, procedures and internal controls pertaining to this position. Assistance to internal auditors.
- Compliance with Spanish Tax Regulations. The Corporate Income Tax will be under his/her direct responsibility. Support and cooperation with tax auditors. Will count with the assistance of one of the big four tax consultancy firms.
- Support the Finance Controller in other finance related areas, such as insurances, legal matters, etc, for which his/her collaboration is essential.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor,s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Work experience of 4-6 years in manufacturing or public accounting firm.
- Familiarity with SAP FI/CO.
- High level of English is a must.
Great career opportunity.