- International food company leader
- Community Management, Responsible for dynamization in social networks.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International FMGC company.
Descripción de la oferta
Social media (SM) content execution and conversation management
-Ensure social media plans are implemented in a manner consistent with the purpose and pursuits the brand
-Write content for brand social media platforms, using established brand personality, identity and tone of voice
-Work with cross-functional teams to estimate, source, create and approve multimedia content for SM
-Monitor SM on a daily basis and engage in conversations on behalf of the brand when appropriate, collaborating with internal teams to craft responses
Social media content planning
-Develop and manage editorial calendars for SM platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube…)
-Develop media recommendations based on local market dynamics (mix planning)
Social media reporting and Listening
-Work with the Consumer Insights team to use the power of social media conversations for product and competitive insights. These insights will then be shared with brand teams.
-Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media activities to show progress and communicate insights that inform marketing strategies and campaigns
Social business development
- Help establish and grow both community engagement function, as well as the digital capabilities of the brand. Collaborate with other community engagement team members to develop and share best practices for social media engagement across the organization.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
* Minimum 3 Years Social/Community Management Experience
* Strong digital skills and passion for social media
* Previous cross functional team experience and high work capacity
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (fluent English is required)
* University Degree
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional