Cloud Software Manager
High-Tech International company, leader in its sector.
Senior International Cloud Software Manager.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
High-tech multinational company specialist on the implementation and development of cloud business solutions.
Descripción de la oferta
- Lead a global team of software engineers responsible for the design, development, testing and release of software.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for software engineering and technical work performed in the area.
- Clarify objectives, remove roadblocks, handle ambiguity/under-defined problems on a daily basis in order to achieve sprints and projects plans
- Work with Product and Project Management, IS teams and external customers to understand and deliver a software product based on business requirements and a project plan.
- Provide regular reports required by management on all the different projects (Capacity management, project status reports, etc.)
- Review candidates, conduct phone screens and on-site interviews
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor/master degree in Engineering (Preferably Computer Science) or equivalent
- Excellent skills in managing a team of 50 to 100 coders, architects and testers.
- Excellent skills in creating solutions for process and human related issues and has a proactive approach to problem solving
- Track record of accountability and delivering projects on time and budget and ability to execute on commitments.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source code management, QA, build and release
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall project management
- Experience in design and implement well crafted, scalable, and maintainable code.
- High level written and verbal skills in English is a must
- High level verbal skills in Spanish is a plus
International environment, permanent contract and career opportunities.