Acerca de nuestro cliente
Our client is an Spanish industrial company with factory in India to be able to supply its clients in that country.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Chairman, the CEO is a key member of the Group Leadership Team and responsible for the design and execution of the strategic business plan to drive sustainable profitable growth and deliver against the shareholder value proposition for the Indian business. In addition to accountability for all operational aspects of the business, the CEO is responsible for building a winning culture, leading transformation and developing organizational capability and engagement.
A critical aspect of the role is managing effective relationships with the customers and suppliers.
The key responsibilities are:
- Lead the strategy development and tactical execution, to delivers the current year business plan while building long term result sustainability.
- Set the direction and translate the strategy into clear expectations, standards of performance and behaviour.
- Build effective partnerships with the customers and stakeholders to create long term shared value.
- Drive business performance and organizational health in equal measure.
- Build an engaged and inclusive culture.
- Lead continuous business transformation to enable an agile and responsive business model and fit for purpose organization structure.
- Develop innovative solutions to market requirements and anticipate and respond to emerging customer and consumer trends.
- Build effective relationships with the Board and fulfil all governance, legislative and other requirements required in India.
- Role model the leadership qualities and capabilities required to build a strong and sustainable organization.
- Build trust in our business as a foundation for confident growth.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- We are looking for person who is currently working in India or who has previously worked in India
- Extensive blue-chip manufacturing experience at the CEO level, preferably in emerging markets, with responsibility for revenues.
- Experienced with end to end accountability for all aspects of business and operational performance spanning manufacturing, distribution and sales. Experience in plastic molding would be highly regarded.
- Driving revenue growth through maximizing factory efficiencies, cost management, quality, selling to large, sophisticated multi-national customers.
- Experience with a similar level of operational complexity.
The selected candidate will be able to develop his/her professional career in one of the most important companies of the sector.