Category Brand Manager
Leading FMCG (Food) Company
Experience in the Food Industry - A very high level of English is mandatory
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading FMCG (Food) Company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Grow the assigned category in a profitable and sustainable manner at a local/market scale, providing the end customers with solutions through innovation and continuous improvement.
- Actively collaborates in the identification of potential new customers, in partnership with the BDM and NPD, to achieve the customer's WOW at the initial meeting.
- Analyse market trends and customer needs in the assigned category.
- Prepare an annual plan for the development of the category. Participate in the creation and review of Strategic Plans.
- Brings innovation into the category, by identifying trends and leading long-term projects. Shares this information with the BDMs, NPDs, and others as necessary.
- Reviews and aligns the annual budget in terms of new products, SKUs to be launched and minimum gross margins with the Marketing Managers/BDMs. Collaborates in the definition of the annual budget to achieve these targets and ensures their achievement.
- Achievement of target category gross margin, by ensuring that all products comply with the established minimum.
- Leads projects aimed at maximizing Gross Margin, and implements procedures to ensure the continuity and sustainability of these improvements.
- Manages the company's own brands.
- Coordinates the packaging design and graphics for new products and revisions.
- Serve as project manager when designated as such. Defines the needed resources and ensures that goals are met in the established times. Decides course of action that must be taken and communicates to the project team and other interest groups as appropriate.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 4 years of experience in similar positions (Brand Management / Category Management)
- Experience in the Food Industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Marketing
- A very high level of English is mandatory
- Project management
- Manufacturing processes
- Market Intelligence tools
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Food technology knowledge
Attractive compensation package.