35,000EUR - 45,000EURPublicado 02/11/16
- Important company leading educator in creative media sector
- Campus manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
- Important company leading in creative media sector
Descripción de la oferta
- Expansion of approved programme offerings.
- Ensure administrative tasks are performed in a correct and timely manner.
- Ensure company policies are followed.
- Ensure Campus operates smoothly and profitably and in compliance with
- Report to Regional management in a timely and proper manner.
- Strategic planning and business development in conjunction with Territory
Management and relevant Functions
- Lead, coach and oversee performance of staff.
- Actively seek and propose solutions for current / potential issues.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance.
- Management of staff, including annual performance planning and review and dayto-day performance management.
- Monitor staff training needs to ensure ongoing operational effectiveness and to
provide professional development opportunities
- Build a client relationship, focussing on set and monitor objectives
- Manage the marketing and sales personnel at the campus
- Analise and interpret financial data and reports.
- Undertake any legal representation for the country accounts.
- Complete forecast of revenues.
- Complete and present budgets forecasts.
- Assure that the financial track of the campus is sustainable.
- Lead the selection and management of campus staff
- Oversee AC performance and quality assurance for programmes
- Key business drivers (registrations, retention, revenue, P&L)
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant subject;
- Proven career track within Creative Media or Education industry, in a leadership or
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Excellent organizational, time management and creative problem solving skills.
- Stress resilience and ability to work under pressure;
- Demonstrable experience in managing a department, a subsidiary or equivalent
- Proficiency in English and Spanish
- Demostrable abilities with office suite and to report in a corporate environment
- Must have full working rights for Spain
opportunity and professional development