Buyer/Product Manager Sports Apparel
Leading Fashion Company and good salary conditions
Challeging project and career progression
Acerca de nuestro cliente
International Leading Fashion Company based in Berlin which is experiencing a rapid and exponential growth.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Head of Buying, the Sportswear Buyer/Product manager will be in charge of:
- Collaborating with the management team in business and brand building.
- Translating fashion trends into a strong commercial collection.
- Working closely together with Design, Product Development and Merchandising team to develop the collection plan for the season deciding on quantities, timings and prices.
- Meeting budgetary sales and margin targets through constantly monitoring and managing commercial success.
- Knowing the basic rules of vendor management, allocation and price negotiation.
- Identifying and developing suppliers and the maintenance of an excellent supplier network.
- Liaising with internal departments, in particular Marketing, PR, Platform Management and Supply Chain.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Buying.
- Proven experience in building collections and sustaining it successfully with a strong focus on Sports Apparel.
- You have a sharp fashion eye and profound industry knowledge to recognise new trends.
- Strong analytical skills for a clear vision towards commercial sports performance collections.
- You bring along an existing industry network of reliable suppliers as well as skills and assertiveness in supplier negotiations.
- You have excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel) and, ideally, prior experience in working with ERP systems.
- You are flexible and think fast, work proactively and always keep on top of things even in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English.