Business Unit Controller
Business Unit Controller - Gibraltar
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Worldwide telecommunications multinational with presence in Gibraltar
Descripción de la oferta
· Financial Reporting and Control:Manage and control the financial activities, transactions and resources (people and process) of the unit. Ensure accurate and timely reporting of business financial information in compliance with Group policies and GAAP. Identify when exceptions may be required to Group stated policy and administer that request through Platform Controller and Financial Reporting. Apply the Group Principles (80/20, Product Line Simplification, Market Rate of Demand and In-Lining) to eliminate complexity and improve the profitability of the company. Effectively communicate and coordinate the exchange of financial information (plans, actual results and outlook) to key stakeholders.
· Operating Analysis and Planning: Manage/develop annual and long-range operating and financial plans. Deliver short and long-term forecasting. Provide measurable and accurate financial targets to evaluate the financial performance of the business using analytical skills with an 80/20 mindset. Translate KPI's into immediate improvement actions, decreasing costs/increasing revenue. Be a strong business partner to the BUM.
· Strategic Planning: Contribute to the vision and implementation of strategic long range plans, capital investments, and critical ad-hoc opportunities. Build cross-department credibility, confidence, and collaboration with other functional areas.
· Capital Management and Investment Analysis: Evaluate projects that support additional investment or enhance the current development of assets and resources with the goal of improving the profitability of the organization.
· People Leadership & Talent Development: Develop and lead proficient Finance teams focused on improving customer satisfaction and simplifying business processes. Identify, lead and develop talent in order to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting organizational goals. This may include: selection and onboarding of talent; communicating effectively to foster a culture of engagement, cascading vision, creating goal alignment, and coaching through feedback, development planning and performance management.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting required (or equivalent work experience / CPA / CMA). Fluent in English written and spoken. Five (5) years of demonstrated experience in financial reporting and analysis, cost reduction, inventory control, tracking and managing costs against a budget, and tracking P&L results desired. Experience leading and implement Toolbox projects. Experience in a Telco environment.
Willing to relocate to Gibraltar