Business Intelligence support team leader
International company with presence in 130 countries.
Business Intelligence support team leader.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important insurance group with about 40,000 employees serving customers in more than 100 countries. That company aspires to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees.
Descripción de la oferta
As Business Intelligence support Team Leader your main responsibilities will involve
- Define and monitor the Service Levels
- Provide stakeholders with periodic performance reports
- Manage a team of internal and external resources
- Evaluate new tools and procedures for continual improvement of the service
- Supervision the daily operations providing coaching, guidelines and advisory
- Organise training's and focused education for the team members
- Efficiently handling talent management
- Build a strong base of future Business Intelligence experts on technical and functional view point
- Capacity management: monitor on resource usage, efficiency of the service, implement extensions of footprint in coordination with your stakeholders and peers
- Financial Management
Perfil buscado (h/m)
As a Business Intelligence support Team Leader your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University level education or equivalent (Computer Science or equivalent)
- Prior experience working in a financial services environment desirable, preferably insurance
- Proven ability in team leading or line management position, preferable in consulting industry
- Over 5 years of Business Intelligence and Operations experience
- Solid experience in Service Management, ITIL certification would be an asset
- Ability to work effectively in a global organisation, under time pressure and to manage ambiguity
- Proven ability to drive multi-cultural and multi-locations teams for highly effective delivery leveraging multi-source staffing models including internal and external partners in a matrix managed, multicultural and multi-location environment
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Further languages preferred
Career Development and International Project.