Business Development Manager Iberia
Business Development Manager Iberia. Global Life Science Equipment Company.
Bachelors Degree. 3 years of commercial experience. English. Able to travel.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Global Life Science Equipment Company.
The primary products include Life Science Lab Equipment, IVF Medical Devices and Bio Pharma Equipment.
Descripción de la oferta
- Sales & Channel Management:
- Review existing Spain and Portugal sales channels and identify uncovered areas (geographical, market segment) of the market Target the uncovered markets directly or via newly recruited sales channels (dealers). Conflict management. Identify and target key accounts, especially large projects for lab equipment and also bio pharma equipment. Sales channel management (existing dealers). Training of dealers, joint sales visits. Maintain dealer pipeline visibility.
Working closely with HQ, develop local marketing plan across all modalities (web site, seminars, trade shows, etc). Execute marketing plan. Budget control. Improve the Company's brand name awareness in the territory. Engage local dealers to organize local seminars. Speak at local seminars on the Company's products and solutions and technologies. Translation of marketing materials as necessary.
Identify and recruit local service partners and service providers. Engage pre qualified local partners to provide installation, after sales services for the Company's equipment.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Bachelors degree, Science preferred.
- At least 3 years commercial experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Good work attitude, hard working, committed.
- Able to travel frequently all over the territory.
Good professional opportunity