Business Development Manager - HORECA
Important Machine Production and Distribution Company
Good knowledge of English and Portuguese. Experience in HORECA channel
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Important Machine Production and Distribution Company.
Descripción de la oferta
- Responsibility to acquire new food service accounts for Spain and Portugal
- Activate local andnationalmarketplaceinitiativesandpromotionstobuildbranddevelopmentandmaximizebrandperformance
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve food service sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maintain, monitor, and regularly evaluate pricing and contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Approval and critique of promotional programs with the objective of improving effectiveness and efficiency in trade spending and brand consumption development.
- Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific Marketing & Sales programs.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Management, Food Technology or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years Sales & Marketing experience handling Food Service accounts specific to HORECA customers in the region preferable coming from a machine manufacture company
- Strong Horeca service contacts
- Ability to deal at all levels from Unit Head Chefs and Contract Catering Managers, distributor of Hotel/Restaurant equipmets through to Buyer level.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills, good English language knowledge, desirable Portuguese.
- Proven track record in developing markets and achieving business results