Multinational company leader in its sector
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Multinational company that operates in the industrial sector
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Finance Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- To drive/prepare the annual Budget for the Iberian operation incl. all Heaquarters / Regional reporting.
- To drive/prepare the monthly Local/Regional/Headquarters Forecasting & Reporting.
- To provide sound decision support tools and analysis for Headquarters / EMEA Region and for the local Management team.
- To specifically prepare during the close and control material P&L items such as subcontractor accruals, variable salary cost estimates and a number of inter-company activities.
- To be the local SAP administrator for CO (Controlling module). Management of all cost centre matters.
- To ensure budget compliance through review/approval of purchases.
- To pro-actively manage risks and anticipate material issues before they occur. Joint team work with the Accounting / other Financial Dept. and the Business is essential to achieve this objective.
- To scale/standardise process through Excel/Access tool maintenance and development.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Education: Business Management.
Languages: Very high level of English and French.
Experience: +10 years of experience of controller performing the functions listed above.
Competences: Acts with confidence, ease and enthusiasm, to get impact on audience, analyse accurately trends, problems and cause-effects relationship, measuring progress, anticipating and taking initiative to overcome challenges, understands and clearly communicates the strategy, provides instruction, resources and guidance ensuring success. Ability to dialog with a management team