40,000EUR - 45,000EURPublicado 08/11/16
- Business Controller
- Multinational FMCG company
Acerca de nuestro cliente
FMCG multinational company
Descripción de la oferta
Business Controlling support to strategic business development
- Appreciated contributions to the process / being a counselor for the Business Unit Manager and the Management Team of the Business Unit Spain;
- Proactively advises management of the Business Unit in decisions with substantial financial consequences, and takes care of financial analyses to support these decisions, to ensure financial awareness in decision making and to minimize financial risks (co-pilot role).
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Responsible for periodic internal reporting (monthly actuals), for which the operational tasks are performed by the Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) in Lummen. Close alignment with FSSC team to ensure smooth monthly process within set corporate deadlines.
- Primary responsible and main financial contact for internal (FSSC, Retail Europe, Warehousing & Distribution) and external (tax advisors, auditors) stakeholders.
- Responsible for maintaining strong internal control environment within Barcelona operations compliant with Internal Control Framework and risk management guidelines.
- Timely and accurately delivery of reports / management information;
- Delivery of recurring and ad-hoc commercial reporting on volume and net sales development versus budget/forecast/plan
- Analyses short and long term to support financial based decisions;
- Initiate and participate in Investment- and cost reduction-programs;
- Manage financial structure and working capital;
- Manage legal, risk management, tax and treasury matters within corporate guidelines, act as single point of contact for respective central corporate departments based in the Netherlands.
Credit Control /working capital
- Manage overall credit control process with focus on credit risk, management of DSO and overdue reduction and inventory levels;
- Control and improvement of overall working capital of the Business unit; manage the balance-sheet: working capital / operational costs /customer service
- Work in close alignment with the Operational Manager (head of Customer Service and planning) to optimize internal processes within set way of working, work together with commercial teams to remove complexity from these processes.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- University Degree in Economics or Business Administration (or equivalent), preferably specialising in Finance
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Controller in FMCG sector.Previous experience in auditing is preferred
- Spanish and English bilingual
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional