Important European Airline
Acerca de nuestro cliente
An important European Airline.
Descripción de la oferta
- Prepare Management reporting for the Group on items related to Technical Maintenance
- KPI`s related to Technical Maintenance on Group and AOC level
- Prepare financial and operational reports related to Technical Maintenance
- Monthly reporting to Technical departments in the subsidiaries and Group
- Monthly financial analysis to the management team and AOC`s on items related to Technical Maintenance
- Analyze aircraft utilization and effects on technical maintenance
- Ad-hoc analysis of financial and operational targets and trends related to Technical Maintenance
- AD hoc analyzes related to optimizing technical maintenance and reduce cost
- Support technical department on negotiation new contracts or renegotiation of contracts
Budgeting / Forecasting
- Prepare financial monthly forecasts related to technical maintenance
- Prepare long term forecast related to technical maintenance
- Understand and take in to account risk elements on technical maintenance
- Contribute to the budget process with analysis and preparation of reports to budget deliverables
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Preferably Master`s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting or related subjects; e.g MBA or CPA.
- At least 2 -3 years of relevant experience preferably from similar role in an international company, management consulting or auditing.
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Aviation experience related to technical maintenance is desirable.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional