Associate Control Manager
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Leading company in the Business Services sector
Descripción de la oferta
He/she, under the General Controller direction implements and controls policies and procedures, and operates data control and accounts. Prepares all kinds of control statements and reports. He/she is responsible for managing information within the institution control accounting duties. He/she will play an integral role in the production and reporting of information within the Office of the Controller department.
- He/she is responsible for the operation of defined control systems and procedures that must be effectively maintained.
- This position helps to create a variety of accounting and narrative statements or reports requiring analysis and sound interpretation of data
- This position also ensures processes that guarantee quality of information in the preparation of statements and internal reporting.
- Maintains departmental systems and procedures.
- Manages effectively accounting controls.
- Participates and cooperates with control staff and systems analysts to implement and improve automated control systems.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Master's degree in Management, Accounting or related field or experience with accounting firms is desired.
- Fluency and proficiency in professional English and Spanish.
- Minimum five years of accounting experience.
- Knowledge of control/business analysis techniques and generally accepted accounting practise.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX, Oracle Hyperion or other ERP or financial reporting tools is required.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task, prioritise, and successfully meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with internal clients and train staff, organising, prioritising, and scheduling work assignments.
Great career opportunities