More than 5 years of experience as Application Specialist with raw materials
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Cargill, with a team of 150,000 professionals in 70 countries draws together the worlds of food, agriculture, nutrition and risk management. For more than 150 years, Cargill have helped farmers grow more, connecting them to broader markets. Cargill is continuously developing products that give consumers just what they're seeking, advancing nutrition, food safety and sustainability. And help all of the partners innovate and manage risk, so they can nourish the world again tomorrow.
Descripción de la oferta
- Provide technical support to customers in the product applications (industrial raw materials) in the production processes of customers for Iberia and Italy.
- Transfer the customer needs into new ideas and suggestions for the development of new projects.
- Contribute in the Product Development process by collaborating with R&D.
- Plan and execute Application & Technical Service activities to help customer projects according to strategy, segmentation and business plans.
- Perform and organise know-how creation and customer value propositions.
- Be the first technical contact for key accounts.
- Contribute to the development of new products and solutions by assuming the role of technical lead in identified projects.
- Validate new products prior to market introduction.
- Support the Product Development process in terms of strategic planning and implementation by providing input on market drivers, future customer expectations and technologies to allow sustainable and profitable growth.
- Give training and technical support to co-workers, colleagues within the own businesses as well as customers employees.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Degree in Chemical Sciences, Chemical Engineering, Biochemistry or similar.
- More than 5 years of experience as Application Specialist with raw materials in a multi-cultural environment and with a matrix structure.
- Expertise in the field of paper making / processing and/or corrugating / packaging.
- We are looking for an empathetic and business oriented professional with great communication and decision-making skills ready to join a multicultural team.
- Proficiency level of English, Spanish and Italian.
- Availability to travel 60% of the time.
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional