Apparel Merchandiser based in Berlin
- International online fashion company based in Berlin
- Apparel Merchandiser
Acerca de nuestro cliente
well-known, successful and fast growing fashion company with many subsidiaries.
Descripción de la oferta
As a part of the merchandising team, the Apparel Merchandiser:
- You are responsible for running, planning and in-season merchandising.
- You develop seasonal budget and range plans together with the heads of the product and align the plans with the category management.
- You ensure that the plans are in line with the growth and profitability targets for kidswear.
- You report to the Head of Planning and Merchandising.
- During the season you determine additional growth areas in the assortment.
- You trigger reorders and express orders of new items where necessary to fully capture our sales and margin potential.
- In case of issues, you improve sell through via Price adjustments and other activities that increase demand.
- You monitor & develop related analysis to keep track of current performance and potential to grow sales and margin.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the field of merchandising and planning in the fashion industry.
- You have excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- You enjoy working with creative colleagues such as product developers.
- You are a confident user of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, think pragmatically and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You love working in a team and are prepared to really go out on a limb for your colleagues.
- You always try to break the mold with fresh news solutions.
- You have excellent skills in written and spoken English.
You have the chance to work on one of the most important online fashion companies in the world.