No se aceptan más candidaturas
Analytical Consultant - LCS - Travel
- Google offers a 6 month contract based in Madrid
- Great experience with great people
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Descripción de la oferta
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and dashboards to enhance Google's reputation with clients as a consultant and partner.
- Use your comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with clients' marketing objectives.
- Acquire and share deep knowledge of the Travel industry, its competitive landscape, client products, and key business issues that affect the client and industry
- Develop insights-driven as well as actionable and high impact business recommendations that align with client marketing objectives and are founded on your understanding and analysis of Google, client and third-party market data.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
You possess excellent communication and presentation skills at the senior level, as well as the ability to work closely and constructively with all areas of the business.
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics...), or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to translate business problems into analysis frameworks and translate analysis results back into business recommendations.
- Experience with data analysis and coding. Interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends.
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience building and automating reporting dashboards, as well as putting together C-level presentations.
- Experience working with databases, SQL.
- Proficiency in one or more data analysis tools (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB).
- Demonstrable experience in consulting, sales support, online marketing or data analysis.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments with effective time-management and prioritization skills.
- Detail-orientation and excellent analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues.
We offer a 6 month project at Google, based in Madrid