After Sales Service Manager
- Manager de Servicio Ténico
- Responsable de Post venta.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
The company produces consumables and equipment for virtually every welding and cutting process and application
Descripción de la oferta
- Job costing for standard equipment repairs/maintenance, automation installations, cutting installations, service training
- Keep Service facilities and assets in good and tidy condition
- Responsible for handling warranty, retrofit of equipment.
- Responsible for the management of the After Sales team
- Responsible for training of the personnel at the subcontracted repair shop
- Responsible for planning by customers, technical maintenance & installation
- May delegates the performance of their duties to personnel in their own department; however, the responsibility may no be delegated.
- Identifies training needs of their personnel within their area of responsibility.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Degree, Diploma or Certificate or at least 5 years experience as a welding and cutting equipment service technician.
- Good knowledge of the welding and cutting equipment market and the players to identify and develop market potentials. Good understanding of electronic tools. Good communication skills.
- Excellent welding and cutting process and product knowledge Self motivated and ability to work alone
- The ability to travel.
- The ability to work overtime
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional