Administrative Coordinator (2-years Contractor)
Reports to the Legal Department.
Acerca de nuestro cliente
U.S multinational company who is operating in the Bio pharmaceutical industry, world leader in products for unmet medical needs.
Descripción de la oferta
Reporting to the Legal Department, and giving support to Human Resources as well, the role is essential to manage all the administrative information to coordinate it with suppliers and internal and external clients.
Main responsibilities are:
- Coordinate PO numbers with suppliers.
- Take care of the Departments expenses notes.
- Prepare presentations when required.
- Help and coordinate events organization.
- Manage all the relevant information, coming in and going out, in the right manner and on time.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
- Experience in a supportive role in a law firm is relevant. In a Pharmaceutical industry multinational an option.
- Experience dealing with invoicing requirements like Po's request, and department's expenses notes for internal clients.
- Highly literate in Office, specially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- English is a must.
- Team work is a need.
- Organized, concise, and detail oriented.
A big opportunity to develop yourself in one of the most important Companies in the world.