No se aceptan más candidaturas
Accounts Payable Supervisor (SSC) - Maternity leave (8 months)
- Pharmaceutical Multinational Group based in Madrid
- We look for a qualified professional to cover a maternity leave at our SSC team
Acerca de nuestro cliente
Mi client is a Pharmaceutical Multinational Group based in Madrid
Descripción de la oferta
Main Tasks and Activities
Reporting to the SSC Leader his/her main responsibilities will consist on:
- Serve as key point of contact with other functional departments and CFOs/Controllers/ Country Finance
- Guides and coordinates team of accountants for daily operations
- Process Owner of accounting reconciliations and other GL activities
- Lead projects for enhancement of accounting processes
- Provides technical accounting guidance for any complex query
- Supervises close activities and acts to solve immediately any escalated issue
- Identify and implement performance and process improvements. Guide the team through the process
- Act as key point of contact for external and internal auditors (including SOX team)
- Ensure adequate execution of all internal controls and SOC controls defined for the GL SSC area
- Documents processes ensuring that non covered risks are identified and addressed
- Monitors KPI's and puts in place measures to correct negative deviations
- Supervises reconciliation process for all countries in scope ensuring deadlines are met and quality is kept as per expectations.
- Ensure reconciliation items do not exceed the maximum set time for resolution. Evaluate risk associated to each one and escalate concerns as appropriate.
- Appraising performance of direct reports
- Mentor and coach direct reports in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Motivate team members to challenge the status quo and strive for process excellence.
Perfil buscado (h/m)
Skills required for the position
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong negotiation and inter-personal skills to manage relationships with Country Controllers across Europe
- Ability to travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English; other European languages are a plus
- Service oriented
- Able to think out of the box and offer unique and new solutions to existing problems
- Extensive experience in finance and accounting in a multinational organisation including team management experience.
- Experienced in managing senior finance stakeholders independently
- Experience with Oracle and/or SAP
Availability to join the company immediately